- MZ is looking for a highly skilled Web Developer that will work directly with our Customer Operations teams.
- You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and improving varied web based solutions, with emphasis on our proprietary performance management tools, dashboards, and general tools which optimize teams for maximum performance and impact.
- Our suite of tools should be built with SaaS level quality, and you should take great pride in design, UI/UX, and functional performance of everything you create.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- A code sample that shows the quality and type of work representative of your capabilities.
- Ability to successfully complete an in-house code test
- Experience with web technologies such as HTML5/CSS3, Node.js, React, Angular, Express. Strong experience with React and Node.js is preferred.
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL and ORM
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, building scalable web applications
- Experience with PHP, Python or other scripting languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to adapt and evolve to technology changes
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience with modern container and cloud-based development technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience automating processes using cron or similar tools
- API Development experience (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.)
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web applications for CS teams
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while maintaining on-time delivery.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile