- Limbic Entertainment is seeking a talented and experienced Level Designer for an unannounced Unreal 4 project.
- As a Level Designer you have great passion for game development in all areas, especially in the use of game engine toolsets such as Unreal.
- You have already worked for several years in professional environments and shipped at least one title.
- You will have a strong ownership on various development steps related to level design.
- Avid gamer with knowledge and understanding of various game genres and game types
- Strong knowledge of Game/Level Design fundamentals: floorplans, player guidance, difficulty, balancing, pacing, interactivity, accessibility, etc.
- Ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- One or more published titles in a level design capacity
- 2+ years of industry experience in a level design capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation skills and the ability to convey abstract concepts
- Willing to relocate to the area around Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Previous experience with the Unreal Editor is a plus
- Design layouts and environments that support and enhance the core gameplay of the game
- Conceptualize, prototype, build, decorate, script, and optimize levels for the game
- Using external and UE4 terrain-creation tools to shape landscapes
- Visual passing on locations and cutscenes
- Collaborate with team members to create interesting and engaging gameplay scenarios within the established game design guidelines
- Contribute in workshops and brainstorming sessions to help define features and workflows as well as dealing with technical issues
How to Apply
Please send your full CV and cover email to:
Loren Kakuschky email@example.com