🌍 About Limbic Entertainment
Limbic Entertainment develops and sells game software on both a national and an international level.
- Our core competences are game design, programming, and project management.
- Since Limbic's foundation in 2002 we have released over 80 product versions which have been published in all relevant territories.
- We have a particular focus on strategy, online and survival/FPS games for PC and consoles.
- The founders of Limbic, Stephan Winter and Alexander Frey, are veterans of the games industry and have a long history of collaboration, going back to the first instalment of the Anno game series.
- The WIBank (formerly InvestitionsBank Hessen AG) holds a minority share in Limbic.
- Our talented team currently consists of about 65 people. Whether we are planning an in-house development or working for our business partners, we can always draw on our pool of game designers, project managers and coders to form the perfect team for the job.
- Some tasks, for example visual arts, are usually outsourced to our competent long-term partners.
How will you advance your career?
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES Here you can learn from the best as well as become the best! We support your individual and professional growth and ambitions by offering online courses, GDC vault, events for knowledge transfer and mentorships.