- LDRLY Games is on the lookout for an Economy/Balance Designer.
- We want you (yes, you!) to help support our live games and work on exciting upcoming titles.
- You have a passion and curiosity for understanding what makes games great, diving deep into data.
- You use your knowledge to help balance and improve F2P games while creating engaging and fun titles for your MVP’s, the players.
- You thrive off collaboration and are continuously expanding your knowledge when it comes to gameplay and economy tuning.
- A minimum of 2+ years of mobile F2P design and balance experience, with at least one shipped mobile game. Experience in Idle games is a huge plus.
- Proven knowledge in economy design and experience with at least one area of economics, math, or psychology.
- Proactive in problem-solving and driven by improving KPIs, both in-game and team performance.
- Creative solutions that are aligned with business goals.
- Clear communication to stakeholders, studio, and game teams.
- Improve our existing in-game economies and events for evolving KPI, while shifting focus from conversion to retention and monetization for game needs.
- Utilize tools like SWRVE, Game Refinery, Sensor Tower, App Annie and more to help identify and provide evidence for balance and design iteration.
- Be hands-on with the creation, iteration, and tuning of the game’s balance and economy.
- Live in our data… breathing in spreadsheets and breathing out actionable insights for our portfolio of games.
- Work with our analytics team to improve balances, tests, processes, tools, and economy design practices.
- Collaborate with other designers on economy balancing and live ops event design.
- Design and own economy and systems tools to facilitate efficient live game content creation and tuning.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile