- As a Monetisation Manager you are responsible for keeping our monetisation stack healthy, while working with internal teams and external partners to evolve and improve our monetisation methods.
- You can either work REMOTELY or in our Leamington Spa office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
- At least 2 years of experience with mobile ad monetisation management, either within an app publisher or an ad network
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing conclusions from data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
What you tell your friends you do “I ensure Kwalee is making as much money as humanly possible! Negotiating deals, tweaking performance and driving new initiatives are all my specialities.”
What you will really be doing
- Lead and manage all ad monetisation aspects of our games
- Maximise the global revenue and profit margins on our mobile game portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our advertising and tech partners, finding ways to maximise their performance and capabilities
- Work as part of the User Acquisition and Monetisation team on game launches, campaign sustaining and new ventures
- Develop monetisation best practices for our wider team and ensure they’re followed
- Define and develop our monetisation strategy with input from senior staff
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to achieve great results
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Website, Blog, or Portfolio
- Social Profile