- The Games Programmer is an integral part of the Games Development team.
- He/She possesses technical expertise to develop games or technologies to support them.
- He/She is responsible for architecture, design, programming, prototyping, documenting and supporting the product development.
- He/She writes high quality, performance-driven code. The competent Games Programmer continually participates in the generation of good ideas and enhances best practices.
- He/She is able to understand and estimate project schedules, and anticipate and prepare for changes and obstacles.
- The Games Programmer is a team worker and expected to provide leadership in his/her areas of expertise.
- Good Computing/Engineering-related degree
- Strong programming foundation
- Excellent team and communication skills required.
- Preference for candidates who have worked in games development
- Database management systems (preference for experience in mySQL)
- Network programming
- Server knowledge (CentOS, Ubuntu), VMs (VBox, VMware) and shell scripting
- Engines and Tools (Unity, Unreal, Jenkins)
- Mobile platforms (Android, iPhone)
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter/resume/portfolio, quoting expected and current salary, expected start date: KOEI TECMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. 8, Kallang Avenue, #12-01/04, Aperia Singapore 339509 Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS Short-listed applicants will be invited for an aptitude test. Successful candidates will be invited to come to our office for interviews after assessment. Please bring the following with you for the test: 1. Your transcripts and any other education certificates 2. Pencils, eraser and sharpener 3. Color pencils (CG Artist candidates only)