🌍 About KOEI TECMO Singapore Pte Ltd
- Located at Singapore, the heart of East-West influence, KOEI TECMO Singapore (KTS) aims to develop high quality games for the global market.
- The inspiration for our ideas comes from our Asian heritage, combined with Western cosmopolitan exposure.
- KTS was incorporated as “KOEI Entertainment Singapore Pte. Ltd.”, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KOEI Co., Ltd. in August 2004. With the merger between KOEI and TECMO, the company was then rebranded as “TECMO KOEI Singapore Pte. Ltd.” in Apr 2010 and subsequently became “KOEI TECMO Singapore Pte. Ltd.” in Jul 2014.
- Since the inception of KOEI TECMO, KTS has invested heavily into training the local workforce.
- It has also ignited the dream of many creative talents with a passion for developing games for global consumption and created new types of job opportunities in the new digital media industry.
- Oct 2002: Employees sent to KOEI TECMO, Japan for training
- Aug 2004: Company incorporated in Singapore as “KOEI Entertainment Singapore Pte. Ltd.”
- Dec 2004: Singapore Office starts at China Square Central
- Apr 2010: Rebranded as “TECMO KOEI Singapore Pte. Ltd.”
- Jul 2014: Rebranded as “KOEI TECMO Singapore Pte. Ltd.”
- Dec 2014: Office Shifted to Aperia