- The Player Experience VIP Advocate plays a critical role for Jam City by providing a white-glove support experience to Jam City’s most highly engaged players.
- You’ll work directly with your team and our studios to solve issues for our VIP players, collect feedback, win back lapsed players and see to it that they have a frictionless entertainment experience.
*Position will start as Remote.
- One or more year(s) of experience working with teams, preferably in a high-touch customer facing role influencing the customer experience.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and use discretion to provide creative solutions to difficult challenges. You’ll be working with VIP players and solutions are not always one size fits all.
- Knowledgeable about the Apple and Android families of mobile devices.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; previous experience with business or technical writing strongly desired.
- A great understanding of the mobile gaming space.
- A strong desire to deliver great experiences for our players.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficiency with customer ticketing tools (Helpshift, Zendesk, etc.).
- Knowledge of bug tracking tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Previous social channel moderation experience
- Support our VIP players primarily through email, chat, and social channels, but sometimes picking up the phone and making that connection will be required to truly delight our players.
- Proactively reach out to lapsed or at-risk players to identify friction points in an effort to get them back to enjoying their favorite Jam City games.
- Own the player experience and be a problem solver by using your tools, adept people skills and creative problem-solving skills to deliver solutions to VIP players that result in an exceptional play experience.
- Work with multiple teams including game studios, live operations, Player Insights, program management and partners.
- Collaborate with other members of the Player Experience team to improve performance, drive consistency across our games in order to make it easy for players to find solutions.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile