🌍 About Jam City
- Jam City is an award-winning entertainment company providing unique and deeply engaging mobile games that are played by tens of millions of people across the globe.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games.
Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and _Panda Pop _has more than 120 million downloads to date.
- The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands.
- The company’s popular RPG game _Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery _was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
- Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.
- The Jam City team is known for its creative excellence and technological innovation in key areas including storytelling, data science and audience insights.
How Employees Effect Jam City Culture?
According to former Jam City employees, Jam City has such a comfortable and peaceful workplace, yet company gives so much responsibility to employees on projects.
How Jam City fights Covid-19?
We are hiring remotely during covid-19 epidemic.