- InXile is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Narrative Designer for an unannounced next-generation RPG.
- The ideal candidate has a deep love of RPGs, extensive experience working in game engines and using branching dialog tools, robust knowledge of non-linear narrative structure, and a unique voice to add to our games.
- Rich narrative is in the DNA of our company, and we’re looking for a talented and passionate creator to join us in continuing our tradition of deep, reactive storytelling.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in narrative design or writing
- Shipped a title with branching dialogs and/or non-linear storytelling
- Experience with branching dialog tools (e.g. Twine, articy:draft, or in-house equivalents)
- Experience with in-engine implementation of content (NPCs and dialogs)
- Broad knowledge of RPGs and other story-driven games
- Passionate gamer
- Experience with in-studio voice recording sessions
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine
- Designing and creating the narrative experience in our game in collaboration with other departments
- Creating and owning the narrative documentation for the game
- Creating structures and writing conversations in our branching dialog tool
- Working in Unreal to implement dialogs, quests and characters
- Testing and iterating on narrative content for quality and flow
- Aiding in in-studio voice recording and mocap sessions
How to Apply
- Personal Information