- As a member of the Finance Team at Improbable you will be central to the company’s ability to deliver timely and accurate financial data.
- The London Finance Team is responsible for EMEA financial operations including the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- As Accounts Payable Manager you will be critical to managing key stakeholder relationships by being the first point of contact with suppliers and business partnering with internal departments.
- You will contribute by driving process change to ensure our systems and processes are always best-in-class.
- A solid understanding of Accounts Payable
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Degree level or equivalent preferable in Finance
- A proactive attitude and a desire to continuously improve working practices
- A proven self-starter with the ability to work independently and using their own initiative, managing their own workload
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact well on all levels
- Proven experience of working in a professional team and adhering to strict deadlines
- Netsuite experience preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
- Responsible for managing Accounts Payable for 4 legal entities across the UK, Spain and Germany.
- Influence AP processes across the wider Group
- Ensure the purchase ledger is closed off in line with the month end timetable deadlines
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid within specified payments terms
- Monthly review of aged creditors to ensure debit balances are followed up and cleared
- Assist in the implementation of streamlined financial processes across the group, including the roll out of a PO system
- Review of individual company cash flows and consolidation into the group cash flow
- Build strong supplier relationships and with heads of departments
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply!!