🌍 About Improbable
- Improbable was founded to break through the limits of contemporary online gaming.
- Our three internal game studios unite the leaders behind some of the most innovative video games released this decade, with the technology to build the multiplayer worlds of the future.
- At Improbable, we’re focused on the most interesting challenges around revolutionising games and simulations.
- It's a fascinating problem space, one that requires our engineers and employees to stretch themselves and solve problems that no-one's tackled before.
- That's why we’re looking for skilled, curious individuals who want to grow by surrounding themselves with a diverse array of other outstanding people.
- At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself.
- We’re driven by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
Training & Workshops
Start your future with us
At Improbable you will find people who want to support your growth and development, with the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry. We’re challenging what’s possible with our technology and you can be part of the journey.
If you have recently graduated from University or will do soon, this is the chance to kick-start your career in tech. This programme is designed to give you experience within one of our engineering streams across Game Development, Platform Engineering or Defence. We will support your growth via team rotations and the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
Our internship programme offers you the chance to gain hands-on experience of a career at Improbable. If you’re in your second or penultimate year of study, you could join us on a 3-6 month paid internship in one of our engineering streams. Following that, there's a chance to progress onto our graduate programme.
All of our interns and graduates are allocated a dedicated technical guide to support you for the duration of your programme.
We provide the opportunity to receive mentorship on areas such as skill development and soft-skills dependent on your need.
As one of our graduates, we'll move you through multiple teams, giving you the key knowledge to set you up for future success.
Improbable offers unlimited vacations, full private healthcare and complimentary meals, among many other benefits.
How Employees Effect Improbable Culture?
General opinion of former employees' is "Work/life balance was perfect but workplace culture could be better.".
How Improbable fights Covid-19?
We are hiring remotely during covid-19 epidemic.