🌍 About IGG
Innovators at Work, Gamers at Heart
- One of our core values is “Innovators at Work,Gamers at Heart".
- Our aim is that this resonates within every one of our employees.
- It’s a statement that reflects the wonderment which surrounds games—their ability to entertain us, to bring us together and inspire us—as well as our desire, as gamers, to continually approach the end game, the frontier, of what is possible within gaming.
- Established in 2006, IGG is a renowned developer and publisher of mobile games with a strong global presence and an international customer base of approximately 720 million registered users.
- Leveraging its success in client-based and browser online games, the Group changed its strategy to target the mobile games market in 2013.
- Over the years, the Group has developed a wide range of popular mobile games available in 23 languages, and has been listed among the “Top 52 Publishers” by App Annie for six consecutive years.
- Embracing our corporate spirit of “Innovators at Work, Gamers at Heart”, the Group is dedicated to creating high-quality and enjoyable games that will stand the test of time.
BUSINESS REVIEW “Lords Mobile”
- “Lords Mobile”, released in March 2016, is the Group’s fifirst cross-platform, multi-language, real-time game designed for global gamers.
- With its compelling game play, “Lords Mobile” continues to enjoy enduring popularity and generates steady revenue even as it enters its fifth year of operation.
- During the Period, the game has approximately 320 million registered users worldwide and over 13 million MAU, and recorded a rebound in gross billing with an increase of 18% in the second quarter of 2020. The monthly gross billing hit a record high of over US$60 million in July.
- “Castle Clash” is a fast-paced tower defence game launched in 2013.
- Entering its eighth year of operation, the game remains popular. Frequent content updates and regular addition of new features have successfully sustained the game’s appeal. New Titles
- As for new games, IGG continued to boldly venture into new genres to diversify its product portfolios.
- The Group released more than 10 new games in different genres in the fifirst half of 2020, including casual games, multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games, and a female-oriented game.
- “Dress Up! Time Princess”, the Group’s first female-oriented dressing game, offers players unique and beautiful costumes and accessories, dramatic stories with multiple endings, character customisation, and highly customisable clothing DIY features.
- “Omega Legends”, a recently released battle royale shooter game, has been featured on Apple’s App Store and Google Play Store in many countries by offering gamers distinct heroes with unique abilities, various game modes, and fair team competition.
- Going beyond the boundary of games, the Group expanded into utility apps. In the fifirst half of 2020, “KeepClean” and “KeepLock”, two utility apps designed for Android users, have gained 30 million registered users.
- Furthermore, a diverse line-up of new titles, including strategy games and a sandbox game, are scheduled for launch in the second half of the year.
- The Group has been closely monitoring the evolving global gaming market and investing in the mobile internet and gaming related companies with growth potential over the past few years.
- During the Period, led by the remarkable performance of the Group’s investment in XD Inc. and other mobile internet and gaming companies, the gain from fair value change on investments soared to US$54.3 million.
- Meanwhile, the Group is exploring strategic investments and in-depth cooperation with high-quality global R&D teams to expand its product portfolios and further drive long-term growth.
- Moving forward, IGG will try to maintain its competitive edge by grasping opportunities in the “home-based” economy.
- The Group will continue to invest heavily in its R&D and operation teams to deliver innovative and diversified products. In addition to global talent recruitment, the Group is exploring investment opportunities worldwide to further drive long-term growth.
- Embracing the corporate spirit of “Innovators at Work, Gamers at Heart”, IGG will relentlessly pursue its strategy of quality, innovation and excellence to create innovative yet classic games.