- You’re looking for a job that lets you live your passion for games?
- Then look no further!
- As a member of our in-house testing team, you are responsible, among other things, for quality control of our game content and applications.
- We are looking for a part-time QA game tester (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt to support quality control.
- You are fluent in English and have strong written and verbal communication skills – other languages are a plus.
- You have a very good eye for details and show a lot of accuracy and resilience.
- You enjoy playing games, are interested in new technologies and like to take on tasks with responsibility.
- You can communicate game situations and bugs well.
- You work concentrated and above all enduring.
- As a member of our QA testing team, you are responsible for systematically testing and analyzing our entire game portfolio in various development cycles.
- During the testing process, you will work closely with the development teams and communicate your detailed findings on errors and game processes in a comprehensible manner.
How to Apply
- Send us your resume with your portfolio and CV to us.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.
- Please note, this job is ON-SITE in Giebelstadt (Würzburg) ONLY and fluent spoken ENGLISH is absolutely MANDATORY!