🌍 About Huuuge Games
- We are Huuuge Games, an international games developer and publisher, focused on the fast-growing multi-billion-dollar mobile gaming market.
- On our way to becoming the global leader in real-time free-to-play casual gaming, we aim to redefine the category experience to give maximum joy and fun to players all around the world.
We are Huuuge.
- Our vision is simple - we want to change how gamers play mobile social games by offering superior real-time social experiences on a global scale.
- We make games that are easy to play, great for small breaks, and are a lot of fun to bond over with new friends.
- We’re not about inventing new complicated games with ten-minute tutorials and tough learning curves, instead, we aim to put the fun one tap away and let our players get straight to winning together.
- This is the power of social gaming. In a way, we’ve been around for a long time. But the Huuuge story is just getting started.
How we became Huuuge?
- Our brand Huuuge Games exists since 2014, however, the company’s history is much longer and many of our employees have been working with each other for years now.
- This is all due to our CEO, Anton Gaufﬁn, who came to Poland in 2005 in his search for programmers for his company – Gamelion.
- At ﬁrst, the company only made games for larger publishers – including Sony and EA Games. In 2007 Anton sold his share and moved to Silicon Valley while the team kept working and creating games.
- In 2014, seven years after selling the company, Anton received the opportunity to spin Gamelion out into an independent company again, and he took it, entering the company into its most exciting chapter yet.