- Hit Factor is looking for a Game Developer with a game of their own to join our game family.
- We’re here to empower game developers by taking existing games to new heights.
- You’ve got multiple games or projects in the works
- You have a playable game on Steam with existing sales
- You’re interested in selling your game(s) to a trusted game studio
- You’re ready to see your game taken to new heights
- You’re ready for a change and don’t want to be the only one tied to upkeep on your game
NICE TO HAVE
- Passion for kick ass games
- Service agreement relationship with us for future work on game engineering and/or initiatives
- Game on Steam built in the Unity engine or Unreal engine
- Premium business model preferred over freemium
- UGC and multiplayer components within your game
- We understand the energy and drive it takes to get a game from conception into reality and we want to reward you for that.
- Plus, we care about your vision and your history and want your input in guiding the future development and direction of your game.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter
If you do not have a Gmail account, you will not be able to complete this application form. If you do not have a Gmail account, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com and include “Game Developer” in the subject line.