- Hiber is building a social platform for Gen Z to communicate and express themselves through games.
- We're bringing together the best of social media and interactive entertainment enabling this generation of 2.4 billion to use games as a new medium for self-expression.
- We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success.
- We are growing and looking for a skilled react native developer who has a passion for games.
- You will be part of the development team and work together with other developers to build and maintain our platform.
- You will be part of the whole development life-cycle; Design, Develop, Test, Release and Maintain.
- Excellent knowledge of react native
- Excellent knowledge of building mobile applications
- Experience in TypeScript, react and graphql
- Experience and interest in code quality practices
- Experience from working with large and complex projects
- Experience from working in an Agile/Scrum development
- Good feel for user interfaces and UX in mobile apps
- Fluency in English
- Canvas and WebGL experience
- Experience in Favro, Trello or similar tools
- Hands-on experience from game development
- Understanding of the entire build and release chain, from code to final product
- Experience in automation techniques and tools
- Experience from versioning tools, such as Git
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
Tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Develop new app features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Analyze and solve development and production problems
- Mentor and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter