- As a member of one of our Scrum teams, you will be responsible for the implementation of our game ideas into code.
- You have a passion for games and are willing to deepen your knowledge of games development. You are familiar with relevant technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android, PlayStation 4, XBox or Nintendo Switch).
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in working with 2D/3D graphics and animations.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy teamwork.
- You should enjoy working in a Scrum team.
- You are proficient in both German and English.
Within the framework of our different game projects, you will have to work with the following coding languages and programs:
- C# / C++
- cocos 2d-x
- Unity 2D/3D
- Unreal Engine
How to Apply
- Send us your resume with your portfolio and CV to us.
- Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.). We will only accept PDF files or a portfolio link. Thank you.