- The ideal candidate is a generalist with strengths in animation and a breadth of experience across the whole 3D pipeline.
- We are looking for a skilled animator who provides entertainment through believable, compelling animation . Strengths in artistic stylization and a solid grasp of form, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets is essential.
- You will work across all aspects of the game's visual design, UI, art, as well as animation.
- Blending artistic expertise and technical ability, you will create visually stimulating content that will enhance game play-ability and showcase original experiences to a wide player audience.
- Art degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 Years Prior Experience in a related position
- Elevated level of proficiency using Maya to create and animate fun and stylized characters/assets
- Understanding of animation principles and foundations
- Well-versed in Photoshop
- Experience in Unity3D game engine (importing assets, animation editor, shuriken particle system)
- Experience in casino and amusement industry
- Proven ability to sculpt stylized assets or characters in Zbrush
- Understanding of the visual style and game-play of top tier slot games
- Strong talent in illustration and drawing
- Possess strong composition, color, and design, typography and layout skills
Online art portfolio (Required) - This can be work-related or personal projects outside of work-related activities
- Collaborating effectively with a team of artists and programmers to offer creative solutions to both art and game design challenges
- Producing appealing character animation and motion graphics elements to fit a variety of game themes
- Creating high-quality 3D and 2D assets to meet fast-paced deadlines
- Organizing and implementing assets in the Unity 3D game engine
How to Apply
As part of this procedure we are going to invite you to complete the following:
- Voluntary Self Identification of Gender, Ethnicity/Race
- Voluntary Self Identification of Veteran Status
- Voluntary Self Identification of Disability Any answers you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way. You are not required to disclose any of this information and completion of the questionnaires is entirely voluntary. Once you have completed this process, you will be directed to our application.