- GreenPark is looking for a seasoned and versatile UI Artist with a knack for visual design and the technical prowess of implementation in Unity 3D.
- As GreenPark’s Senior UI Designer, you aim to craft best in class visuals, through bridging interface design with game art.
- You will work cross-discipline between the visual design lead, UX Design, animation and motion, vfx, audio, and engineers, with the ultimate goal of realizing UI mock-ups to reality.
- As a creative team member, you will convey UI clarity and world class design aesthetics to offer players the best experience.
- 5+ years working as a UI artist/designer in video games Unity3D.
- Experienced implementing dynamic UI artwork in Unity3D.
- Experienced with UX problem solving with Designers.
- Expert in UI workflow optimization and efficiency.
- Advance knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Solid understanding of Maya.
- Foundation in graphic design.
- Great eye for motion design and vfx.
- Experienced in combining 2.5D, 3D, with UI.
- Experienced working in Figma and/or Sketch
- Experienced with various prototyping tools and prototyping for mobile.
- Experienced in overcoming challenges of mobile UI from an artistic and technical perspective.
- Ability to work well within a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative team environment.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and an ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Awareness of latest trends in user interface design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work closely with Game Design and Visual Design Director to establish a consistent visual clarity, design language, and player feedback.
- Design UI Architecture and system catered to product and feature needs.
- Create interactive UI prototypes in Unity3D.
- Contribute to Design and implementation of UI assets in engine.
- Collaborate with engineers to carry designs from concept to final implementation within constraints.
- Proactive in solving technical problems before they arise.
- Apply and maintain cohesive user flow throughout gameplay systems and features
- Iterate usability through player feedback and optimize for simplicity, clarity, and functionality.
- Set the standard for UI hard and fast rules and ensure best practices are maintained.
- Ensure scalable layouts across devices with product localization challenges in mind.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile