- As a UI/UX Artist at Gram Games, you will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers, and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creativity will help create exciting new content for our players.
- At least 3+ years of user interface and artwork creation experience
- Strong visual design skills and a deep understanding of usability design
- Experience in designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games.
- Solid proven experience of User Interface design
- Open to receiving feedback from the team and proactive in learning and developing skills
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Understanding of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of current trends in user interface design.
Nice to have
- Concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
- Experience in animation and VFX
- Experience in using the Unity3D Game Engine;
- Experience in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback;
- Experience in designing for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms;
- Produce creative, player-focused, and easy to use wireframes, user flows, and supporting documentation for our games
- Create stunning User Interface art assets that are flexible, efficient, and in a variety of styles
- Design and implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX etc.
- Work closely with designers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity.
- Collaborate with engineers and technical artists to carry designs from concept into final implementation.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile