- As a Game Designer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our games.
- You are an ambitious game designer who has a broad background in game design.
- You are passionate to come up with new gameplay experiences that will take our games to the next level.
- Your initiative, strong communication skills and assertiveness help you to achieve success.
- Conquer the gaming world with the best colleagues and the most exciting company around - apply now!
- Several years experience in F2P game design, with experience shipping at least one title
- Excellent understanding of F2P game models, business models and the varying motivations that drive players to keep playing
- Problem solving, results oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Continuously learning, constantly seeking opportunities to experiment, fail fast, optimize workflows and foster open communication
- Very good organization and efficient time management skills
- Very good written and spoken English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Having handled live operations and post-launch updates for at least one title
- Design new game features & feature enhancements that drive user acquisition, increased retention, & monetization
- Partner with other designers to develop high quality content in line with the game's overall strategy
- Create and keep up to date design documents, drawings, diagrams, flowcharts, spreadsheets and any other necessary documents to communicate the design functionality and vision
- Embrace a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from user data to ensure excellent engagement, retention, and monetization
- Proactively seek out gameplay problems and provide solutions
- Be able to communicate clearly the vision to the team and support them whenever they have questions
- Communicate design and vision to team and stakeholders
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile