To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, we are looking for a Game QA Analyst based in Erlangen, Germany.
You will closely work with your surrounding QA team and report to the QA lead.
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience as a game tester
- You are very experienced with submission (certification) testing regarding Sony and Microsoft platforms
- You have gathered experience of general game testing across multiple console platforms
- You are able to work both in a team as well as independently
- You can accurately and concisely describe bugs and issues with a great sense of detail and analysis
- You have a proven ability to prioritize, manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain yourself clearly
- You are able to communicate with others in English without any language barriers
What would be a plus?
- You already used the Mantis bugtracking software before
- You have experience in working with both iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- You have additional experience in working with Nintendo platforms
- You have experience with testing on macOS systems
- You speak German as well
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
- You will actively participate in improving the quality of the game through taking part in game testing
- You will check the functionality of our game features across multiple console platforms
- You will use your creativity to come up with new, imaginative ways to break our games, seek and analyze bugs and record them in our database
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to the development team throughout the development process
- Investigating bug reports received from our players and communicating them to the rest of the team
How to Apply
- Personal Information