This is a full-time onsite sound design position and requires a person who is dedicated to excellence in audio design.
- Strong sound design skills and an acute ear for audio production detail.
- Experience with location and in studio sound effects recording.
- Experience with game audio implementation methods.
- A working knowledge of Wwise or Fmod. Preferably have shipped a title using one of these implementation tools.
- Experience with DAW and plugin software.
- A desire to work with a team in a collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Audio designers are expected to have a voice when it comes to new ideas or game systems and we encourage experimentation to that end.
- We desire all of our audio designers to take ownership in their areas of passion and to be a stakeholder in not only our games, but our company as well.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile