- Games Lab is offering a rare opportunity for a talented individual to join our Post Production team and have the chance to develop high quality online casino games.
- This is an entry level position which will primarily involve compilation and layout using Adobe After Effects.
- Proficiency with Adobe After Effects
- Basic knowledge of video production & editing techniques
- Basic knowledge of motion graphic techniques
- Ability to edit art assets in Adobe Suite
- Ability to create detailed & accurate documentation in MS Word
- Self-motivation, attention to detail & excellent written and oral communication skills Knowledge of animation and audio engineering techniques and industry experience is highly regarded.
- Compilation, layout and exporting of game packages and assets using Adobe After Effects
- Sourcing & editing in-game sound effects
- Producing marketing game screens and demo videos
- Creating and maintaining accurate and detailed implementation documentation
- Providing quality control checks on your own and other team members work
How to Apply
- To be considered, please send us your CV outlining your past experience, examples of your work (or links to the online location) and a cover letter describing your suitability for the role.
- Referees are essential, and probationary periods and performance reviews will apply.
- To be considered for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa, and be currently living in Australia.
- Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to phone or email inquiries regarding the status of an application.
- Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted as we are hard at work making great games! (Maximum email size: 3Mb) to: email@example.com