- Our teams thrive in a creative environment: we believe autonomy and iterative development lead to building unique products.
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of experts (artists, designers and programmers) to lead the implementation of game mechanics and system processes using Unity and C#.
- You have 4+ years of Game Development experience with Unity in a professional game studio.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills using C#
- You have experience in building, releasing and maintaining a Live game (e.g. events, A/B testing, setting up scalable tooling etc) - help us to anticipate on live after the launch
- Mobile experience (iOS and Android): ability to debug native device issues
- Strong understanding of the basics of software engineering fundamentals (systems, game framework architecture, scalability and maintainability)
- Excellent communication skills. Team player.
- We are looking for a passionate individual who cares about mobile games and enjoys programming challenges. You are analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the tech you work with.
- Location: Barcelona (Preferred - Relocation offered) or Full remote options (Incl. Travel to the Barcelona office when safe). Please note, for all locations, including full remote, a valid EU work permit is mandatory.
- RPG development experience
- Expertise in: graphics, networking, pipeline, tools, anti-cheat, UI, etc.
- Knowledge of network libraries for multiplayer games
- Experience designing complex technical systems
- Previous experience developing 3D mobile games
- Make autonomous decisions in a creative environment
- Safeguard technical performance: game vitals, loading times, memory usage, FPS, asset texture quality; to ensure a smooth player experience
- Coordinate with all relevant departments: game design, UI/UX, artists, QA, to ensure optimal communication and alignment while developing features
- Create Tools to enable our teams to work efficiently and focus on creativity and quality
- Collaborate with Server engineers to ensure flawless backend communication
- Effectively communicate, design, implement and document gameplay features
When are you doing a good job?
- Helped the team to ship a game with scalability in mind!
- Ensure we can iterate quickly on game changes (e.g. ability to re-balance the economy)
- When you have proactively contributed to the prioritization of tasks and suggested production process improvements and long(er) term wins
- When you are generally a nice person to work with
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile