- We are currently building a bizarre new game that incorporates player-created content!
- To round out our team, we are hiring a community manager to help us build and run the Beta community for this game, and help us learn from and interface with the players.
- This role requires fluency with basic online communication tools, including Zoom, Discord, and Slack.
- Experience with recording and editing content videos is a plus.
- This is both a tactical and strategic role, with growth potential.
- We’re looking for someone creative, who takes initiative, and can execute at a high level with minimal supervision.
- We especially appreciate experience with gaming, modding and/or creator communities.
- Welcome newcomers, respond to posts, and keep the community humming
- Start new discussions based on emerging needs & growth (and cull old ones)
- Develop, run & harvest feedback from contests, challenges, etc.
- Schedule, plan & run LIVE weekly developer meetups, AKA feedback sessions
- Stimulate, collect & distill post-event community feedback for the dev team
- Help guide the creation discussion and distribution of community created content, e.g. create weekly themes and creator spotlights
How to Apply
Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, send a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org