- Our team is looking for a Mobile Game Designer.
- You’ll work on our existing hit game The Walking Dead Slots, as well as our new unreleased casual game.
- You will work closely with developers, QA and artists to design and tune new features and content.
- This is a full-time remote position.
- You play lots of mobile and casual games
- You’re just as comfortable in a spreadsheet as you are making wireframes or writing tutorial copy
- You have experience taking a features from ideation to live, with continued iterating based on live data
- You communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely and can choose the appropriate medium to best explain it
- You can toggle your perspective between the goals of the business and the fun of the player
- You hold strong believes loosely and actively seek feedback and refinement
- Bonus: can write SQL queries
- Bonus: technical or programming background
- Bonus: producer, product manager, or product manager background
- Design new features and game systems
- Be a communication hub and collaborate closely with with other members of the team to bring the designs to life
- Create tuning models and data in spreadsheets
- Work closely with data to inform new designs and improve on existing ones
- We don’t care where you are in the world, but you must be able to consistently work 9am-5pm Pacific Time, Mon-Fri
How to Apply
- We collaborate online with Slack, Teamspeak, Github, Miro, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
- This is a contract position for the first three months, with a path to fulltime and benefits.
- If you’re interested in the position, please complete the application instructions here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tye5CkhCZ84Vxd-H5eW5Kt72W-kUkX_0?usp=sharing