- Evil Empire, the new team working on Motion Twin's smash hit Dead Cells, among other ambitious projects, is looking for a Senior Game Developer / Team Lead with at least one game shipped as Lead Developer in Unity.
- You should have at least 5+ years of experience in the games industry with one shipped title in Unity (games shipped on consoles would be nice too).
- Comprehensive experience with C#.
- Being open-minded, curious and comfortable working autonomously.
- Good time management skills, experience with planning and scheduling, used to the development workflow setup process.
- Proactive and curious regarding your own skills, always looking for ways to get better and bring your colleagues up with you.
Bonus Points :
- Previous team lead experience
- Experience running dev ops for games you've deployed.
- English (at least B2).
- Previous work experience in both indie and AAA studios.
- Working closely with the CTO to put in place the architecture for new projects, including both original and existing game IPs / projects.
- Taking over, optimizing and maintaining the architecture of existing projects to ensure that a development team can scale around the project.
- Ensuring that the projects you work on can fluidly ship content while already live without significant downtime and without causing devs to lose sleep / hair.
- Leading a team of confirmed and junior developers on multiple year projects ensuring code quality, team cohesion and ongoing learning for everyone under you.
- Participating in the recruitment process and the structuration of your team.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter