- You’ll be part of a small and passionate team with an end-to-end mission that is easy to describe, but harder to achieve:
- Maintain and improve our time-to-market.
- You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the game teams and studio to understand and eliminate friction in the creative processes
- A creative and curious mind
- Experience with some of the technologies we use (all is absolutely not required)
- A passion for interactive experiences, games and new technologies
- An eye for end-to-end workflow and a passion for polishing them
- The ability to be a great team player with good communication skills
- Experience from implementing Continuous Delivery for consoles and/or mobile is a plus!
- Experience from working with Unreal and multi-platform targets is a plus!
- Fluency in English
- Collaborating with the rest of the game teams to make sure we iterate on tools and processes for automated testing and automated builds
- Improving the speed with which we can deliver software to our players, both internally and externally
- Manage build pipelines and content tooling for multiple target platforms, including consoles and mobile devices
- Streamline the testing, deployment and debugging process for our content developers
- Creating custom tooling and frameworks for Windows and Linux to improve workflows
- Some of the technologies we use are Go, Rust, GCP, Terraform, VMWare, Git, Perforce and the UnReal Engine
How to Apply
- Personal Information