🌍 About Embark Studios
- We think it’s too hard for people that aren’t professional game developers to make games.
- Just like anyone today can produce their own videos, write their own blogs, or make their own music, we imagine a world where everyone is able to create and share meaningful interactive experiences.
- Our belief is that the more people that are empowered to create, the better, more interesting and more diverse games will become.
- So we’ve set out a mission for ourselves to blur the line between playing and making, with games and tools that empower everyone to create.
- Technology is reshaping our industry.
- We want to be part of this change, by exploring and applying the latest technology, by being honest and transparent in our relationship with each other and our community, and by allowing our curiosity to lead us down unexpected paths.
- We founded Embark because starting anew, with a talented team and a blank canvas, is the best shot we have at doing something unpredictable and exciting.
- So we’re building a studio where everyone can speak freely, a place where it’s okay to make mistakes, where everyone shares knowledge and keeps learning.