We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Software Engineer to join our Singapore-based team working on an exciting, new unannounced project.
The Software Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and implementing systems and game code, and is happy to turn their hand to any task required.
- They are an active member of the code team, setting an example for less experienced programmers.
- Proficient in C/C++
- A year’s experience working in the video games industry.
- Worked on game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
Some things we'd love to see from you:
- Knowledge of industry standard development practices: source control, asset pipelines, issue tracking, external QA and localisation teams.
- Exposure to post-launch on-going product development and delivery.
- Continuous integration and build automation experience.
- Worked in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with art packages and pipeline development.
- Experience with low level optimisation, shader programming, physics or mathematics.
- Shipped one AAA game.
- Design, develop, write, test and implement systems and game code.
- Work with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development process as required to create the highest possible quality product.
- Help to develop technical design specifications and is able to implement them.
- Test and refines gameplay features throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Estimate own tasks and delivers high quality code to that schedule.
- Perform code reviews with the team to ensure code quality.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter