- We're looking for an ambitious Gameplay Programmer to join the Dream Harvest Family full time at our office in Brighton.
- Fluent in C# and Unity
- 2 years of professional programming experience
- Strong data structures, logic and algorithm skills
- Experience with owning and driving the development of a technical feature from start to finish
- Experience with code optimization
- Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development
- A real passion for video games
- Experience with C++, UE4 and/or other tools/languages
- Experience as an engineer in the games industry
- Experience with at least one shipped title, preferably an RTS
- Experience using lockstep
- Passion in one or more of the following areas: Game Design, AI, Graphics
- You'll have a passion for one or more of the following: 3 Cs, Animation, Feedback, Tools, Debugging.
- You'll also have some serious technical knowledge (e.g. intense C# or C++ experience).
- You'll be working side by side with our other Gameplay Programmer, Mission Designers, and Artists to support a diverse set of features across Solo and PVP;
- You'll have experience working on at least one AAA or large Indie PC / Console game and experience with working in a game engine (Unity, Unreal, etc), and solid experience scripting in any scripting language.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON: NeuroSlicers is a highly tactical cyberpunk RTS that turns the genre on its head by focusing on fast, macro and total information gameplay, short 8-12 min matches, epic global objectives and a dark cyberpunk narrative campaign that carefully combines Solo, Co-Op and competitive PVP into a seamless whole.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
- Portfolio URL