🌍 About Digital Extremes
CREATING INNOVATIVE GAMES FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS
- Founded by James Schmalz in 1993, Digital Extremes leapt from early shareware hit Epic Pinball to the innovative Unreal Series (co-created with Epic Games) to the massive free-to-play success of Warframe.
- Leading with community-first development, Digital Extremes has stayed at the forefront of the video game industry for more than 25 years.
A DIVERSE, WORLDWIDE TEAM SHARING PASSION FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNITY BUILDING
- With more than 300 staff across two offices in Canada and the U.S., Digital Extremes’ diverse team brings innovation, imagination and passion to its studio culture.
- We foster a creative environment promoting a strong work ethic and project ownership, whether it’s inter-departmental collaboration or external support for local community.
- We’re proud our studio culture is dedicated to building career growth opportunities for both new employees and long-time staff members who remain active and integral to our core projects.
COME GROW WITH US. WE’VE GOT A JOB FOR YOU.
- The larger of Digital Extremes’ two offices, our London, Ontario studio is the heart of our creative operations.
- From game and graphic design to sound and motion capture work, our brilliant development team works hand-in-hand with our active community and publishing teams to bring incredible ideas to life.
- Our growing satellite office in Irvine, California helps drive the company’s award-winning marketing, public relations, advertising, and independent publishing arm for internally and externally published games.