- The Senior Game Producer manages the development and operation of our long-standing Lord of the Rings Online multiplayer game.
- With help and input from our experienced team of developers, you will be managing scope, maintaining schedules, and working to initiate new systems to keep the game fresh and exciting.
- You will work closely with the various internal teams and the studio head to maintain the game's high standards and help move us towards the future.
- If you are experienced in game development, love MMORPGs, and have a passion for working on what is perhaps the greatest fantasy world every created, we would love to hear from you!
- 3+ years experience as a Producer in the games industry.
- Worked on games with live updates.
- Experience managing a team of 10+ developers.
- Excellent verbal and management skills.
- An understanding of the MMO genre, experience with game content, systems, and end game, and a love of all this.
- Passionate about bringing joy to our players through game development.
- Passionate about content and systems of RPG games.
- Manage the production of updates and schedules for our ongoing development.
- Work with the executive management team and the game teams to craft the vision for the title, its content, and its systems.
- Work with the executive management team, the game teams, and the marketing team to initiate new systems and features.
- Manage resources, scope and schedule towards timely delivery of updates.
- Initiate and manage resource allocation and requests between various teams; world, content, art, systems, and QA.
- Work with QA and engineering to triage bugs and scope new features.
- Champion the quality of our games, support the productivity of our teams, and maintain the efficiency of our processes.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
We are fully prepared to do remote onboarding and equipment shipments as needed for our new hires while we are currently working remotely! However, the ideal candidate will eventually want to join us in our Needham, Massachusetts based studio when we eventually return.