- Crema is looking for a creative and experienced VFX Artist to join our Temtem team at our offices in Madrid.
- The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field.
- As a VFX Artist, you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner.
- VFX Portfolio focused in Videogames.
- Demonstrable experience in VFX creation with Unity.
- Knowledge of geometry modeling with VFX purposes (3DS Max, Maya or other 3D modeling applications).
- Good knowledge of mapping (UVW) and proper use in effects.
- Experience in creating stylized particles of different types (Fire, Frost, Water, Nature, Light, Digital, etc …)
- Fundamental understanding of animation, timing, and weights to apply to VFX.
- Ability to transform an effect from concept to engine in real time (Unity).
UNNECESSARY BUT A PLUS
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop for the creation of stylized Sprites
- Experience creating and optimizing Shaders.
- Knowledge of Rigging (Basic).
- Create high quality real-time visual FX for Temtem techniques, environments, and gameplay.
- Optimizing visual effects for performance while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Working closely with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
How to Apply
If interested please send your resume to us.