- As a Live QA Lead you will be responsible for the operational QA delivery of a AAA title from concept through to live service.
- You will define and implement the test strategy to support and maintain all Live Services, by planning and estimating the QA effort required to support releases and updates.
- To achieve this, you will manage a team of multiple QA Leads / Testers / Engineers in the Live Operations QA team; providing support, mentoring, suggesting potential growth, or learning opportunities to ensure continuous improvement, and championing a collaborative, inclusive team environment.
- Experience operating at a Test Lead level
- Prior experience of supporting the live elements of a released title, on mobile or other platforms (at least 1 project pre- and post-launch)
- Prior experience as a line manager or supervisor of one or more QA Testers / Engineers
- Have a prior background or experience in testing of some or all the following technical areas: game design, art, graphics, data/analytics, performance, networking, security, platform compliance, agile testing
- Strong working knowledge of test tools and reporting, such as JIRA, TestRail, etc and have an understanding on how to use such tools to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Extensive experience collaborating with offsite and/or outsource QA teams, ideally at a development studio
- Understanding / application of data analytics feel at home in a data driven environment / platform
- Prior Leading experience on a Live Service title
- Experience with BI reporting software, such as Microsoft Power BI, Grafana
- Prior experience with non-functional testing (such as performance, scalability, load testing, compatibility etc) to enhance functional test coverage
- Exposure to source control systems (such as Perforce, Git, SVN)
- Experience with animation or database related game tools
- Exposure to industry standard game engines such as Unreal, Unity
- Passion for First Person Shooters!
- Ensure that established QA practices are adhered to, informing the Live Ops Director, and QA Manager of any risks or blocking issues which need to be addressed or mitigated
- Identify and track project risks to resolution, escalating to Live Ops Director / QA Manager as needed
- Be responsible for updating and adding to departmental Confluence pages, to ensure that the team has easy access to all information required to complete required testing
- Develop and maintain good relationships with different teams, such as Live Services team, internal Dev QA Teams and Vendor QA alike, as well as Customer Service to ensure that key issues are identified quickly and guarantee their resolution
- Review all reported bugs are of consistent quality and contain all required information to ensure timely resolution.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile