🌍 About Creative Assembly
- Established in 1987, Creative Assembly is one of the oldest and largest games developers in Europe with over 750 talented staff across state-of-the-art studios in West Sussex, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria.
- With quality and authenticity our goals, we devote ourselves to an exceptional level of detail within all our games.
- You’ll likely hear us talk about the quality benchmark a lot (perhaps a little obsessively).
- It’s important to us as a studio and it’s one of the reasons we’ve garnered so many industry commendations over the years – from BAFTAs to Ivor Novellos.
- We owe this to our team of world-class, diverse and multi-national creatives, who unite to craft some of the most renowned gaming experiences, giving loyal fans worlds in which to immerse themselves.
- That’s why Quality stands as one of our core values.
- But it isn’t just about quality and over the years what we value as a studio has developed as our team has grown.
- We are united through our shared values of Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust, which play a crucial part in helping us achieve our goal of quality.
- Our values are also a driving force behind our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; The Legacy Project.
- Everything we do is about Quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of our creations.
- We Focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- We are a collective who thrive with Teamwork, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Alongside respect, we Trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
How Creative Assembly fights Covid-19?
- Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority.
- We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week.
- Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.