- Our Art Team is expanding! We're seeking someone who has a passion for detail.
- Someone who appreciates the value and impact of subtle elements on players' overall game play experience and maintains a passion for bringing to life a final product that exceeds the primary vision.
- You are self motivated and independently creative, yet thrive in a collaborative team environment with a vested interested in the final product.
- A portfolio demonstrating your expertise specifically related to VFX and particle effects
- Experience working in a gaming environment and development team
- Experience working with Unity
- Comprehensive understanding of technical considerations for VFX including experience with VFX related software such as Blender, Max, Maya etc.
- A willingness to challenge yourself and find solutions to challenges
- Solid understanding of shader and texture creation and application
- Self-motivated and driven with a true passion for the industry
- Passionate about games and gaming.
- Clean and modular development / implementation
- Open to feedback and ability to use that feedback in future applications
- Extensive VFX artist/technical artist or equivalent
- Collaborate with the Art and Game Director Team creating top tier VFX
- Maintain the artistic direction of the game and anticipated progression
- Provide tools and development suggestions and ideas that support the shared vision
- Design and seek out creative solutions that have a positive impact and outcome on the game
- Provide feedback, guidance and training to other team members
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter