- Cloud Chamber is looking for a Senior Voice Designer to work closely with the Audio, Narrative, Cinematic and Game Design teams. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and maintaining all voice-related content over the course of the project.
- We would like you to help design the dialogue systems, asset pipeline, and tools for the project.
- Using the Audio and Creative Directors’ vision as a guide, you will help deliver world class voice design for the next BioShock.
- This is an ambitious, narratively-driven project full of character and personality. Think of the possibilities!
- At least one AAA title shipped in a similar role
- Proficiency with Wwise
- Proficiency with UE4
- Strong knowledge of DAWs such as Pro Tools and Reaper, as well as sample editors and plug-ins
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for making games
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates these qualities
Other useful experience
- AAA Sound design experience
- RPG experience
- In-depth understanding of UE4 Blueprints
- Experience with distributed development
- Take ownership of the pipeline, management, and integration of voice assets in the game
- Plan voice-recordings in collaboration with third-party providers
- Collect and organize the available data (Mocap voice recordings, studio voice recordings, ADR, robo-voice, etc..)
- Attend Voiceover and MoCap sessions in-house or in external studios with the Voice Director
- Participate in the preparation and development of voice content for Performance Capture sessions
- Develop and carry out and/or oversee sound treatment of voice such as level balancing and creative processing
- Participate in the planning of the voice production in collaboration with the Audio Director
- Make sure that the voice quality/levels meet the standard set by the Audio Director
- Debug, maintain and ensure the final product quality
- Coordinate outsourcing of elements of the dialogue production process
- Carry out all other related tasks
How to Apply
- Personal Information Optional
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile