- As an Intermediate Game Designer at Clipwire you'll be helping to grow Bingo Story into an even greater success than it is today!
- If you're a seasoned mobile game designer who loves and plays casual mobile games, we'd love to hear from you!
- You will be responsible for developing game systems, controls, and interfaces as well as establishing best practices for the design process in support of the vision.
- 6+ years of experience in the role of game designer, in a well known successful game studio
- Autonomous self starter who can think on your feet and manage your time efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple objectives at once
- Ability to set priorities and deliver against deadlines.
- Ability to propose design solutions scoped for available timeline and resources
- Ability to set the standard for clear, concise GDDs, user flows, and feature presentations.
- Comfortable with abstract problem solving
- Ability to design complex economic systems out of a holistic awareness of how all components affect the others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and systems succinctly in a manner tailored for the audience you are addressing
- Ability to create best in class diagrams and one page designs
- Expert understanding of free-to-play methodology
- Excellent communication, diplomacy and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with programmers and build consensus at all levels
- Thrive in a fast paced, highly collaborative, iterative team where everyone’s voice is valued
- Love of and solid knowledge of the casual mobile games space a plus
- Experience implementing and play testing game mechanics a plus
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in Unity
- Experience with project management software (eg JIRA or Hansoft)
- Collaborate across the organization (producers, art and product management) to design and implement new features in our top grossing game Bingo Story and ideate for new products
- Engage in regular meetings with the Art Director to ensure art produced accurately reflects the needs of the design experience and the brand
- Design user experiences that successfully address product priorities outlined by the product owner.
- Quickly ideate / problem solve leveraging best practices to solve issues in an open collaborative setting.
- Set the standard for well thought out UX wire-frames and diagrams
- Set the standard for clear, concise and complete game design documentation and presentations
- Synthesize metrics from the data science team to innovate design solutions.
- Guide and mentor more junior designers with empathy and diplomacy
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile