- Do you want to take the lead in designing and creating mobile games played by millions around the world?
- Do you find challenges as an essential part of personal growth and development?
- Then we have the perfect job for you! ChimpWorks develops action packed mobile games and is looking for a Game Designer.
- You will be playing an important role in the design and creation of mobile games played by millions around the world.
- You are part of an autonomous team and you will be working in a creative, challenging and collaborative environment.
- This role will provide freedom in your work style and will allow you to unleash your creativity.
- You investigate, stay up to date with and understand the audience in order to create designs for addictive, fun and intuitive gameplay.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven (mobile) game design experience.
- Creativity, lots of it!
- Solid experience with Unity.
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design processes and documentation.
- Ability to define and understand technical parameters as they apply to design implementations.
- Able to deconstruct and analyse mobile game mechanics
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Experience with live operations processes.
- Experience in economy design.
- A strong opinion that you’re willing to share.
- A good sense of humor!
- Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release.
- Working as part of the design team, taking responsibility for multiple mobile game projects, creating game design documents, diagrams and flowcharts.
- Designing compelling game mechanics using modern mobile design principles.
- Creating, balancing and tuning game mechanics, game difficulty and UI flow.
- Creating levels and additional content using Unity, for new and existing games.
- Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times.
- Brainstorm novel game ideas, join game design discussions and join in concept feedback sessions.
- Providing a balanced experience for the player.
- Working with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
- Driving long term player engagement by understanding mobile players needs and motivations.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Be up to date with present mobile gaming trends and enjoy playing and making games.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile