- Certain Affinity is looking for dedicated and passionate Gameplay Programmers to join our programming team.
- You will work with some of the best programmers, artists, and designers in the industry to create fun gameplay in some of gaming’s greatest franchises.
- 2-5 years of professional game programming experience
- Proficient in C/C++
- Solid 3D math skills
- Familiarity with the core systems used by game features such as scripting, UI, rendering, animation, physics, and data pipelines
- Ability to travel internationally
- A desire to work in a diverse and inclusive environment
- Passion for video games
- 1 or more shipped titles
- Console experience (XB1/PS4 preferred)
- Experience with network replicated game logic
- Development experience in Unreal 4
- Experience in C# and Python
- Passion for multiplayer action games
- Work directly with artists and designers to create fun gameplay that feels good.
- Find efficient and creative solutions in an existing code base
- Be responsible for your feature’s network, memory, GPU, and CPU footprint
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile