🌍 About Cat Daddy Games
What's with the name?
- Way before Harley Howe and Patrick Wilkinson formed Cat Daddy Games 20+ years ago, Harley was exposed to the perils of falling trees at a family-owned timber company.
- In those days, a cut tree commonly got stuck on other trees as it fell towards the ground.
- The solution was a person called a "cat daddy."
- A cat daddy climbed up stuck trees to hack away at their tangled branches ... and then had to rush downwards as trees started to fall.
- The more time Harley spent with cat daddys, the more he realized they were responsible for enormous amounts of creativity and bravery.
And so ...
- Cat daddys left quite the impression on Harley.
- When Pat and Harley started their video game company, it seemed fitting that Cat Daddy Games be the name.
- After all, Pat and Harley were operating without a safety net and making adventurous games on a variety of emerging platforms.
- Kinda like a nerdier version of cat daddys.
- Cat Daddy Games is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive, so it’s part of a pretty big family.
- And while we love making massive games and being in something so impressive, the studio is a small group of incredibly talented game makers who get the job done with collaboration, skill, grit and humor.
- Cat Daddy has shipped games of almost every genre and on almost every platform.
- Whether it was the rise of simulation games, handhelds, the Wii, Kinect, and now VR and mobile, we've always pushed to make something cool.
- We are a fun, hard-working, and dedicated family of experienced game developers.
- A lot of our employees have been here for over 10 years and we're growing our family even more!
Your own workspace
- We offer various perks that come with being part of a large corporation - competitive pay, medical, paid time off, and other alternative benefits that'll help keep you moving and healthy.
- Our studio perks include a fully-stocked kitchen and, arguably most importantly, offices. We like open floorplans as much as other guys, but we also embrace our employees having their own environment to create and play.
- If you want to blast a song while coding, go right ahead. Just, you know, remember to close your door.
Get to know us
- Our current focus is on cross-platform mobile titles and emerging platforms like virtual reality.
- If you like what we're doing, maybe check out our 2K Jobs page?
- And, hey, even if your exact position isn't listed, please reach out!