- Our studio is pioneering new methods to blend AI and gameplay, and we are looking for a strong Product Manager to drive first-of-its-kind gameplay experiences to thrill our players!
- The Product Manager is a leader who leverages their analytics expertise to rally other stakeholders to drive to specific business goals.
- This individual shares similar player-centric views on creating highly engaging products, respects the audience, and has a relentless curiosity to understand user behavior.
- Equally importantly, the PM is ultimately responsible for a game’s business performance; monetization strategy and design is their purview, and they will consistently be relied upon to make cost/benefit decisions across all game dev disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership ability & experience: must be able to rally a team around a shared vision backed by compelling evidence
- 5+ years in game or software development in an analytics role
- 2+ years of experience in mobile product management
- Demonstrated experience with monetization design & best practices
- Demonstrated experience with economy / metagame design & best practices
- Mathematical modeling experience must be strong enough to be able to identify modeling needs and develop models to address those needs with zero guidance
- Strong statistics background. Must be able to create & appropriately interpret regression models, and translate results into appropriate action for C team & designers
- Multivariate regression experience a plus
- Strong SQL skills & experience with relational databases
- 2+ years experience working with data visualization tools. Must have some experience with Looker; other data viz (Tableau etc) a plus.
- You’re capable and willing to work from home during COVID and then willing to adapt to the future landscape with us.
- Business, quantitative or technical degree and/or management consulting
- You like working on a small team that works fast and iterates often
- Experience with Google BigQuery a BigPlus
- Experience with native engines: Unreal, CryEngine, Lumberyard and/or other proprietary engines a plus
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development a plus
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and really dig in to make something awesome
WHO YOU ARE
- Passion for product management: creating fun, player-first experiences people want to come back to
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative capabilities, strong statistical background & modeling skills
- Deep understanding of how to grow & engage game audiences
- Exceptional communication skills
- Lead our Product Development and Live Operations teams
- Own the overall data analytics mission for Carbonated:
- Advocate for player wants, needs, and engagement drivers with data driven argumentation
- Work closely with, and generate actionable insights for: Design, Development,Tech, Marketing and Community
- Work with core business team to develop user acquisition strategy; grow new UA channels and optimize existing ones
- Own the game economy & monetization mission for Carbonated’s games:
- Design, model, optimize, & maintain the in-game virtual economy for our live service, free to play model mobile game. Maximize revenue via maximizing value to the player.
- Consult & contribute to metagame design, and direct the deep connections between metagame design and monetization
- Work with lead designers & engineers on core gameplay elements, in particular where these elements connect to monetization
- Across missions, study and implement industry best practices
- Provide mathematical modeling support where needed, which includes but is not limited to game design modeling and business/financial modeling support
How to Apply
- Personal Information