- We are looking for an amazing game developer with strong networking/multiplayer experience to help us make new games and make our existing games more awesome.
- 5 years of experience in software development
- Have shipped one or more games with a significant player base
- A good grasp of software architecture, particularly in game development
- Can collaborate with technical and non-technical staff, including designers
- Have a passion for usability, user experience and an empathetic approach to building software
- Solid empathy & interpersonal skills for building a shared vision around your work
Bonus points if you:
- Have expertise in networking for multiplayer games, what's possible and what's optimal (i.e. you know what predict/rollback is 🤯)
- Have React Native experience
- Have native iOS/Android experience
- You'll report to our Director of Game Development, and collaborate closely with our other game developers and game artists.
- You'll build multiplayer games from the ground up, working in Unity/C#.
- You'll help to set the standard for exemplary software architecture, making sure we write beautiful code.
- You'll help ensure our networking code is up to snuff, so our multiplayer always works flawlessly.
- You'll do R&D for experimental new features that explore what's possible with videochat inside games (think: audio/video filters, video capture/sharing, smile detection, speech detection, and more!)
- <your ideas here>: We love new ideas, so bring them!
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile
- Portfolio URL