- As part of the programming team, and under the guidance of the lead developer, you will help develop the gameplay and functionality of “Surgeon SImulator 2”, contributing to and supporting the efforts of the design and art teams and stakeholders.
- You are able to weigh up different perspectives in solving complex problems involving multiple factors
- You are an open and confident communicator
- You have good ideas about best practices but are also able to adapt and change those practices to refine them or adapt to new circumstances.
- You have a service-oriented mindset - you get a kick out of contributions that help push the project forward
- You understand and enjoy the process of video game development
- You are able to handle the pressures of a production environment
- You have a good understanding of mathematics relating to vectors
- You enjoy working in a cross-disciplinary team
- You have experience in gameplay programming, specifically in the area of real-time physics-based gameplay.
- You have developed on multiple platforms and are familiar with the production environment.
- You are open, responsive, professionally minded and able to consider multiple points of view and methodologies in the search for solutions.
- You know Unity well and have excellent C# programming skills. You understand the limitations of Object Orientated Programming and are aware of the alternatives.
- Game programming and development in a production environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Unity 3D and C#
- Development and tuning of physical-based gameplay
- Worked previously on a multiplayer game
- Use of Git in combination with Unity in a production
- Cross-platform development
- Coding in C# in the Unity game engine.
- Contributing to Design of code architecture
- Development of tools to support development where necessary
- Diagnosing and fixing software defects
- Optimisation of software components
- Refactoring of existing software as required
- Ensuring quality of the code you write, in terms of performance, flexibility, readability and maintainability Contributing to Bossa through other activities and opportunities beyond the project itself
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Cover Letter