- We are currently looking for a Producer to work on our projects with the Unreal Engine.
- You will be responsible for the management of one or more aspects of the projects, working collaboratively with team leads for building roadmaps for features, identifying key success criteria, dependencies, risks, implementing workflows, troubleshooting communication, and helping teams deliver on time and in quality, and outsourcing efforts with the team.
- You will have frequent communication and interaction with the leads, testing teams, other producers, and outsourcers.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn, change and implement; professional in an ever-friendly manner; open-minded to understand and adapt; pragmatic to push the boundaries; and ambitious to want more out of their projects, teams, and themselves.
- 1 to 2 years of experience at a game studio working as a Producer or Project Manager
- Outstanding group-communication skills in English with proven ability to drive a team
- Proactive project and people management skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Passion for video games and quality with an eye on the “big picture”
- Ability to prioritize towards deadlines under changing conditions
- Being a relentless self-starter with ability to motivate others to get results
- Know-how in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and tools
- Keen ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints
- Being an organized center of information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Strong command of MS Office products
- Experience in complex action and multiplayer games
- Working know-how of the Unreal Editor
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automating project reporting
- Experience with industry-standard tools such as Confluence, Kanban boards, and common bug trackers
- Experience in outsourcer management
- Experience with documentation, and communication workflows
- Understanding of modern design principles, player expectations, and stakeholder management
- Ownership of specific areas of the game, and related project tracking
- Preparing and tracking schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities
- Making sure digital and personal communication flows on time and on target
- Prioritizing teams’ work and deliverables in regard to the constraints and goals
- Identifying and helping resolve short and long-term resource and quality bottlenecks
- Helping implement and improve production pipelines, design, and communication techniques, making sure these processes are followed up on time internally and externally
- Helping coordinate across the feature teams and other teams including external marketing, QA, and HR to help conduct various activities including play-testing sessions, interviews, key asset provision, focus-testing and such
How to Apply
Send us your resume with your portfolio and CV to email@example.com