- We're looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Artist who will be producing engaging marketing creatives for our chart-topping games.
- You will be responsible for creating high quality marketing visuals for Bigger’s mobile marketing campaigns.
- As a part of our Marketing team, you will be working closely with marketing managers to reach and engage with millions of players all around the world.
- 2+ years of experience in visual arts and creating motion graphics
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator to be able to deliver quality assets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Great understanding of composition, color theory, and graphic/visual/stylistic trends in games
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in marketing or game art is a big plus
- Design creative visuals for our mobile marketing campaigns which includes digital banner images, motion graphics, videos and etc.
- Work closely with marketing team and analyze the data with them to understand the performance of marketing visuals
- Ensure all assets are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game individually
- Research market trends, best practices and monitor competitor activities
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Social Profile
- Cover Letter