🌍 About Big Viking Games
- Big Viking Games, founded in 2011, is the largest independent mobile and social game studio in Canada and a pioneer in mobile HTML5 games.
- The company has grown profitably to a team of over 80 Vikings across two studios in Toronto and London, Ontario.
- From our beginnings with hits like FishWorld and YoWorld, we have become a leader in live operations, and a pioneer of what is possible with mobile HTML5 technologies to redefine the future of mobile entertainment.
- Our titles are played by millions of people on iOS, Android, Facebook and the mobile web.
- Our mission at Big Viking Games is to Make Fans—both in game and in our studio.
- We aim not only to create passionate fans, but also passionate employees.
- Big Viking Games is lead by Founder and CEO Albert Lai.
How Employees Effect Big Viking Games Culture?
According to former employees of the company, Big Viking Games is a great opportunity for new people in gaming industry. They are not only passionate and energetic, they are also futuristic and absolutely cares for their employees. There is no crunch environment. Overtime issue is little to none. Only downside is everything is light and breezy while everything is going as planned, but once the train is off-track, it takes a lot of time before problems solved by management.
How Big Viking Games fights Covid-19?
We are hiring remotely during covid-19 epidemic.
How will you advance your career?
- Big Viking Games is very great opportunity for the people who just started their career in gaming industry
- But if you are in business for so long, Big Viking Games won't be challenging enough for your senior years.